Why would you see us Privately?
- The dentist you choose to see every visit – our staff turn-over is very low
- We take time with our patients, a more personal and involved service, we see only 15 or 20 patients per day
- Highly experienced dentists with a commitment to providing complete, high level care of their patients
- The Principal Dentist’s mobile number for out of hours advice and care
- Clear fee structure with payment plans available
- To be offered more choice and flexibility, but only what’s needed, what is best for the patient
- To benefit from investment in the latest technology
- To benefit from shorter waiting times to get an appointment – appointment available within 7 days for a dentist
What will it cost?
Our aim with all our patients is to enable them to look after their own teeth with minimal intervention from professional dental services. We closely follow the principal of minimal intervention dentistry and will only do work that is absolutely required. The emphasis is always on prevention and repairing teeth when needed in a way that lasts many years.
Once we have got our patients teeth to a healthy state with good preventative habits in place we would aim to see them just once a year for a dental check up and either once or twice a year for a hygienist appointment. We titrate patient’s risk factors for decay, gum disease and diseases of the lining of the mouth against the interval we see them.
The cost of one check up @ £48 and one hygienist appointment @ £60 – £108 for the year.